The lowest soot index and the lowest emission of particles is seen in candles manufactured from paraffin. Paraffin is up-cycling of otherwise unusable waste from oil production. The raw paraffin is cleaned of oil residue by a further refinement. Our candles are manufactured from fully refined and pure paraffin from European suppliers, which has the highest purity to ensure the lowest sooting and maintenance.
Our promise to you
We care about the environment and this is our promise:
- Raw ingredients of extreme purity with documented quality data
- Lead-free wicks made from 100% oeko-tex cotton (STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
- Minimal sooting – far below EU requirements
- Laboratory tested for each production batch with extensive quality controls
- A handcrafted product made in Europe
Paia Twist Candles Dip-Dye Stormy - Pack of 2
Beautiful and Elegant Paia Copenhagen Twist dip-dye candles, perfect for your festive table. Limited quantity, order before selling out!
100% fully-refined paraffin
7 hours burn time / Self-extinguishing
H 35 cm / W 2.2 cm
Lead-free wick (STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
FSC-certified box, which consists of 35% recycled fibers